Spaghetti Super - Friday Sept. 26th
Granite State Grind and Roll - Saturday, Sept. 27th
We are excited to announce a wonderful event coming up in the greater Franconia NH area. Later this month there will be a bicycle event and spaghetti supper to support a local non-profit organization, Honduras Hope! The organization works to address the root causes of children migrating from Honduras.
The Granite State Grind and Roll
is presented by the Common Man Family of NH and will take place on Friday, September 26 and Saturday, September 27 at the Franconia Community Church. Whether you plan to ride or not, please help spread the word about this fun event!
Spaghetti Supper: (open to everyone)
- Friday, Sept 26 from 5-8 p.m. at the Franconia Community Church.
- Dinner sponsored by the Common Man's Italian Farmhouse.
- Tickets - $8 for adults, $5 for children age 5-11, and free for children under 5.
- Menu includes spaghetti, meatballs, bread, salad, apple crisp, ice cream, and beverages.
- Non-riders are encouraged to attend.
- Information and tickets at www.grantiestategrind.org
Granite State Grind and Roll: (consider riding and encouraging others to ride too)
- Saturday, September 27, start between 7 and 10:30 a.m. at the Franconia Community Church.
- 2 spectacular routes:
- Short ride (Old Man Roll) - 38 miles, 2 notches, 2,500 feet of elevation gain. $50 per rider for pre-registered teams of 5 or more riders, $60 per individual rider when purchased in advance, or $70 on the day of the event.
- Long ride (Gonzo Pass AKA Grind) - 92 miles, 3 notches, ~5,000 feet of elevation gain. $70 per rider for pre-registered teams of 5 or more riders, $80 per individual rider when purchased in advance, $100 on the day of the event.
- The event passes through the towns of Franconia, Easton, Warren, Wentworth, Rumney, Plymouth, Campton, Thornton, Woodstock, and Lincoln.
- Registration includes continental breakfast, rest stops, full support, and a Common Man sponsored BBQ .
- Information and registration at www.granitestategrind.org
Friends and Supporters: (if you can't ride or participate in the spaghetti supper)
- Those not riding can attend the Common Man sponsored BBQ from 12:30-5:30 p.m. at the Franconia Community Church.
- Tickets are $8 when purchased in advance or $10 at the door.
- Menu includes chicken, burgers, dogs, pasta salad, baked beans, home made chips, Common Man ice cream, and beverages.
- Information and tickets at www.granitestategrind.org.
- For those who can't participate in any of the events, please consider a donation to Honduras Hope at www.hondurashope.org.
For more information about events and activities in the greater Franconia NH area, contact Peabody & Smith today!